- Marketing potential: Packaging material acts as advertising space
- Security: Protection from transport damage, damp, theft
- Transport: Packaging for specific requirements and dispatch types
- Logistics: Simplified handling, faster processing
- Sustainability: Cardboard packaging material is easy to recycle
- Unboxing experience: Added ‘wow’ effect for your product and your brand
The direct marketing classic. Mailing is used primarily to gain and retain new customers. They are sent directly to the recipient by post, can be individually designed and are suitable for large print runs. The objective is to generate responses. Generally, mailing includes packaging material, cover letters and inserts.
- Designed for you: As required and according to advertising message
- Major impact: Mass mailing with personal
- Postage optimisation: Taken into account during construction
- 3 in 1: Dispatch envelope, advertising space and information
- Added attention: Creative mailing attracts attention
- Refinement: Almost all refinement types are possible
The three-part Info Day Packaging mailing brings the future of packaging prints to life. The sleeve is finished with a high-quality relief and soft-touch lacquer. It encloses the invitation flyer together with a smaller, also highly-refined folding envelope to be unfolded by the reader, arousing their curiosity and introducing them to the topic of packaging. As a full-service provider, we have developed, produced and completely assembled mailing material, including eight different language versions.
Packaging material ensures the safe transport of a wide range of products. Our dispatch envelopes made of cardboard or corrugated board are optimised for goods consignments. Whether for books, calendars, magazines or other small products - they have secure sealing, are postage optimised and easy to open. In addition to standards with individual print and embossing, we offer a wide range of special packaging.
We offer dispatch envelopes with
- highly stable cardboard, white or recycling material
- secure self-adhesive seal
- tear strip as an opening aid
- high crease and edge protection
- or without foil address window
- individual coding
- foil envelope