“Our gin packaging acts as a calling card for pure gin enjoyment: extremely cool, provocative and unfussy. With a black offset drink and white hot foil embossing on the matt white rough cardboard, Karl Knauer has precisely met our tastes and needs - we really hit the jackpot!”
Can Saglam, Managing Director of HEERSCHILD
Tighter laws, rising energy prices and a change in consumer attitudes demand alternatives to plastic and foil. Despite this, PET bottles and beverage cans are still popular primary packaging for drinks in Germany. This makes it all the more important to avoid plastic in secondary packaging.
Revolutionary cardboard container packaging
Working together with Krones AG, system suppliers in the beverage sector, we have developed sustainable “LitePac Top” packaging. Instead of shrink wrap, a sturdy box holds the – mostly – 6-packs of 0.5 to 1.5-litre PET bottles securely together. But LitePac Top is also available for 2- or 4-bottle packs. “LitePac Top” attached from above connects the bottles. For the 0.5 to 1.5-litre bottles, 100% paper hoops provide additional stability.
LitePac Top for beverage cans
LitePac Top can also be used to safely package beverage cans without plastic. A sturdy cardboard box holds the 4, 6 or 8-can containers securely together. In addition to LitePac Top Standard, LitePac Top Protect and LitePac Top Promo Skirt are also available.
LitePac Top Protect – The all-rounder among the clips.
In addition to the standard cans, the LitePac Top Protect variant can even be used for the other can types Slim or Sleek. Each can clicks into the carrying shape. The can lid is protected against soiling.
LitePac Top Promo Skirt – More design freedom.
The perfect solution to give your product more design freedom with LitePac Top Standard. The additional sleeve offers media space for more information.
- Suitable for PET one-way bottles and cans
- Sustainable alternative to foil containers, made from 100% renewable raw materials
- Very good environmental balance thanks to lower material usage, reduced energy consumption during production
along with approx. 30 % CO₂ energy saving vs. shrink wrap
- 100 % recyclability of complete packaging and a lower waste volume
- High transport stability and carrying comfort, even when removing individual cans or bottles
- The ideal solution for every need. From small print runs to medium-sized requirements and large print runs.
Whether it is a global company or a small craft beer brewery: We offer packaging for the national and international beverage industry in the beer, soft drinks, spirits and wine sectors. Our product variety fulfils all the requirements of the beverage industry: baskets, wraps, fully closed packaging, clips, premium folding boxes and complex special designs. We would also be delighted to provide refreshing, entirely new solutions.
- Specialist: Major expertise in beverage packaging, well-founded expert knowledge, in-house team of experts with specialised packaging developers
- Quality leader: Processing of all grades of board, consistently high quality, with highly efficient packaging and machine compatibility
- Market leader: Innovation leader and development partner for new packaging containers; numerous awards confirm this leading position
- Sustainability: Responsible action forms a central component of our activities, from product development and advice on sustainable alternatives to climate-neutral production