- Free view of the product at the POS with perfect protection
- High stability thanks to carton, secure seal and blister cover
- Good value for money thanks to efficient, affordable production
- Sales-promoting presentation at the POS through euro-hole suspension
- Blister card sealing option with a range of covers
- Plenty of space for information thanks to double-sided printing of the blister card
Classic blister cards for cosmetics, DIY, stationery, etc. These are rectangular or die-cut and are sealed with a plastic cover (PET-A or PET-G films) directly onto the front of the box, coated with a special sealing lacquer.
Peel blister cards: Particularly consumer-friendly, as the cover and card can be separated without leaving any residue. Our panel solutions boast easy opening with safe product protection and environmentally-friendly disposal.
Barrier blister cards: Ideal packaging for products requiring high aroma, fat, oxygen or water vapour density. A barrier between the product and blister card ensures secure protection of sensitive products.
Carton blister: Blister cards and blister covers are made of cardboard - plastic is avoided. A window cut-out provides a view of the product. We offer an innovative, plastic-free, sustainable foil made from renewable fibre for added product protection.
As a specialist manufacturer, we develop and produce suitable blister cards at two locations in Europe, in Germany and in Poland. We can package on site if required.
We offer a wide range of blister cards: Standard blister cards, sliding blister, folding blister, blister cards with transparent window, blister packs completely made of cardboard, refined blister cards.