Environmentally friendly, inexpensive, effective: our POS displays are made entirely of cardboard, without any plastic parts, making them affordable. Our flexible production and processing means we can also produce smaller quantities. Our displays score points when it comes to the POS. As counter displays, they stand out and arouse interest. As secondary placements, displays for the wider stage at the POS, on which rehearsals, flyers and other product supports will find space and attention. Your benefit: improved advertisement impact and increased sales.
These are ideal for placement at the POS, directly on the floor or on a palette. Our standard displays for bottles or all other stackable or self-supporting products are easy to customise, e.g. with toppers. For non-self supporting products, we recommend our spacers. We can also create totally customised displays for the POS on request.
- More attention at the POS: Whenever your product needs to attract attention
- Fast delivery: Standard displays from the warehouse, customisable from 500 pieces
- Simple set-up: Quick and easy to set up by staff at the POS
- Transport ready: Can also be transported when filled, with a cap and base filling
- Plenty of space: For your product, product type and series along with info material
Layout: A display consists of a display cover, inner topper and drawers/trays. Outer parts are individually printed, inner parts are usually black or white. Also available with two or three product levels.
Concept: Following analysis of the situation at the POS, development of an optimal display for use, stability test, product protection and setup takes place.
Finishing: Possible in our entire range of print finishes.
These are ideal for counters in the mass market, e.g. petrol stations, and for pharmacies. We offer simple counter displays for the mass market with inlay and top sign for placement on shelves or in the checkout area. Our more complex display designs for pharmacies do not allow direct removal by the customer, making it possible to provide free additions or additional product information.
- Strategic placement: More attention to the product and impulse buying
- Sales booster: More POS presence for the product and more space for info
- Consultation enhancer: The physical proximity allows sales staff to point out the product
- Space-saving: Limited space required, easy to reposition
- Mixed display: Simple and attractive presentation of a range of types
Layout: Mass market: simple construction made from inlay and top label; pharmacy: multi-part construction consisting of base body, inlays, top label, shipping protection.
Concept: Following analysis of the POS situation, development of an optimal display for use, stability test, product protection and setup takes place. Prefabrication and assembly of the counter display on request.
Finishing: Our entire range of print finishes is possible.
Trays, also known as SRP (Shelf Ready Packaging), combine the advantages of POS displays as a sales booster for the product and brand with the cost and handling advantages of a shelf-ready solution. They are easy to open and can be positioned at any time, they are stable and transportable. In short: trays are ideally suited to product presentation, both in the counter/cash register area and on the supermarket shelf.
- Simple handling: Tray incl. goods can be placed on the shelf with a single movement
- Cost benefits: Favourable in production, logistics, storage and handling
- Safe transport: Product protection thanks to outer packaging and presentation in one
- Sales booster: More presence at the POS and improved recognisability of your products
- Increased market visibility: Thanks to added space and design options
- Simple disposal: Thanks to small size and 100% cardboard (recycled)
- Layout: Depending on content, trays consist of solid board or laminated corrugated board. They can be set up with a simple bottom part and hooded cover or as packaging with automatic bottom and tear-off perforation.
- Concept: Following analysis of the POS situation, development of an optimal display for use, stability test, product protection and setup follows.
- Finishing: Possible in our entire range of print finishes