A Matter of Management !
What we do is leverage long-term strategies to ensure reliable, high-tech processes. More than ever before, today this means environmentally compatible production. But sustainability goes further than that: it is also an economic principle. This strategic orientation for designing sustainable packaging has been actively practicing for decades. Because a company can only survive in the long run if it pays equal attention to all three pillars of sustainability: economic, environmental and social responsibility.
Sustainability calls for long-term planning that covers the entire process chain. Sustainability is part of our company philosophy.
- Low use of materials
- Environmentally sound finishing methods
- Responsible purchasing policy for paper and board
- FSC and PEFC certification
- Consulting on alternative, environmentally friendly packaging
- Long-term corporate policies
- High reinvestment rate
- Promotion of staff
- Long-term cusomer relationships
- Promotion of social life around sites
- Environmental certification ISO 14001
- Waste management
- System of indicators for continuously improving environmentally relevant values for energy/water/waste/emissions
- Energy generation by photo-voltaik
- High professional education rates
- Further in-house training of employees
- Low fluctuation of employees
- Flexible working hour models for reconciling work and family
- Supply chain partnership
- Continuous improvement of performance
- Customer focus of small and midsized companies combined with the performance of a European market leader